What’s the best part of baking cookies? Eating the dough! I was so excited when I connected last fall with a woman named Adriene who owns Dough, a cookie dough company based in San Jose.
She makes the most delicious cookie dough that you can bake or eat straight from the jar. There are more than a dozen flavors at a time. Several of them change seasonal, so if you have a favorite seasonable flavor, chances are you’ll find it in a Dough flavor. There are even gluten free and vegan options.
I got my hands on a jar of vegan snickerdoodle Dough and decided to make vegan cheesecake snickerdoodle cookies. If you love snickerdoodle cookies, this dough won’t disappoint.
Want to get your hands on some Dough? Use code “cocoa&salt” through 3/15/17 for $5 off any order of $20 or more. You won’t regret it!
- 1 jar of Dough vegan snickerdoodle cookie dough
- 4 ounces of vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Divide dough into 12 balls.
- Flatten 6 of the dough balls and add about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the center. Flatten the other 6 balls and place one on top of each of the cream cheese filled balls. Seal the edges together well to keep the cream cheese inside while baking.
- Put cinnamon sugar onto a plate and dip the top of each cookie into it to create a nice cinnamon goodness topping.
- Place cookies about 2 inches apart on a large baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until done.
- Cool and enjoy!