If you ate too many chocolate bunnies on Easter, give your body a much needed nutrient boost with this delicious and simple green smoothie. The pineapple and orange dilute the taste of the kale, which is good because I hate the taste of kale in smoothies. Drinking greens just isn’t my thing, but I know how healthy it is.
If you try this smoothie, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup chopped frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped green apple
- 1 peeled orange
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen kale
- 1 serving vegan green protein powder (I use Vega)
- 1.5-2 cups plain non-dairy milk (I use Ripple Foods)
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen
- Add all ingredients except pee pollen to blender. Blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and top each with 1 tablespoon bee pollen.