Easy peasy spring toast
Write a review
- 4 slices of fresh bread
- 4 tablespoons farmers cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- small handful of micro greens
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
- flaky sea salt
- Toast the bread.
- Combine peas in a small bowl with greens, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside.
- Spread each slice with 1 tablespoon of farmers cheese. Add the pea mixture evenly between toasts.
- Sprinkle each slice with some lemon zest and drizzle with honey.
cocoa & salt http://www.cocoaandsalt.com/